Accomplished leader known for developing high-performance teams who excel in award winning facility management and quality service. Highly skilled in strategic thinking, achieving results through a creative approach, reaching sales-driven results, change management and collaborative management.
• Experienced in a variety of venues; Convention Centres, Theatre, Arena and Stadium.
• Specialize in managing teams to award winning levels of service, operational and financial success
• Expert in overseeing and facilitating construction and grand openings: five facilities
• Practiced agent of change in merging, transitioning and developing organizations
• Highly experienced in accountable performance to government bodies, boards and municipalities.
• Successful in sponsorship sales including naming rights
Specialties: Teaching at the IAVM Publlic Assembly Management School and guest speaker at Niagara Community College. Taught classes at the Venue Management School in Brisbane Australia November 2013. Very well versed and in demand for speaking and keynote events.